Thursday – Sunday
10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS / COMPANIES
Each year Festival enthusiasts eagerly anticipate the display of life-size gardens designed by regionally acclaimed landscape architects and designers. This year you will find balance, as you gaze at a center zen garden that represents unspoiled nature viewed differently from many focal points throughout the show. Floral geisha and warrior masks sculpted by our area’s most talented designers combine varied elements of artistic style, planting, and water features. Certainly an inspiration for the home gardener.
One Stop Services Landscaping and Irrigation
ABloom Garden Center
Dodd’s Landscape LLC
Steven Green Design
Zimlich’s Patio and Garden Center
FOR THE KIDS
Children’s Art Contest
Catholic School Students in Mobile and Baldwin Counties compete in the art contest with interpretations of the Festival of Flowers theme. Winner announced on Sunday, March 26th at 2:00 PM
Field trips for local schools are available Thursday and Friday of the Festival. Students are educated on the importance of gardening, the impact that it has on our environment, and offered “hands on” projects to take home.
Family Fun Day
Activities and entertainment for the entire family. Bring the kids to meet princesses and superheroes, complete obstacle courses, take pictures with live bunnies, arts and crafts, and so much more!
One of the mainstays of the Festival of Flowers is the cultivation of garden knowledge for all ages and levels of gardening. Educational seminars and demonstrations are held throughout the Festival allowing experts to impart knowledge on a variety of topics.
Thursday, March 23th
Friday, March 24th
Saturday, March 25th
Where do I park?
- Parking is FREE and available in the large parking lot in front of the
festival. Please refer to our festival map for more information.
Are dogs allowed?
- Certified Service animals are allowed in the festival with proper paperwork, but pets are discouraged because of the large crowds. This is for the safety of the pets and the festival-goers. Thank you for understanding.
What are the hours of the festival?
- Festival hours are Thursday – Saturday: 9am – 5pm and Sunday: 11am –
Are there ATMs at the Festival?
- Yes, there are ATMs located near our Garden Market.
How do I become a sponsor?
- For Sponsorship information, please visit our “Get Involved” page.
Is there food at the Festival?
- Yes, in our Garden Market, Naman’s catering provides lunch and snacks.
Are there any children’s activities?
- Yes! Family Fun Day is on Sunday and has lots of children’s activities. Growing Up Green is open daily.
Can I bring outside food and drinks in?
- No outside food and drinks are allowed in the festival for safety reasons.
Are wheelchairs and strollers allowed?
- Yes, however we do not provide them. Keep in mind the festival is in the grass and there are no sidewalks inside the festival.
How do I get involved at the festival?
- There are lots of ways to get involved! Please visit our “Get Involved”
Are there bathrooms?
- Yes, we have bathrooms located inside the festival.
Can I get a refund for my ticket?
- No, we do not give any refunds for any tickets. Thank you for
understanding and for your support of this hospital fundraiser.
Do you sell any plants after the show closes?
- Yes, some plants in the festival will be for sale. Our plant sale is on
Sunday, March 26th at 5:30pm.
If there is rain will the festival close?
- If there is extreme weather, we will close the show. If this happens, we
will post updates on social media.